Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yummy Lunch

I have been craving a salad for what feels like forever. Every time I went to make one, I never felt inspired enough. Last night, while rummaging through the fridge, I decided it was time to make a big salad for lunch today. This is what I came up with:


(Sorry about the lighting. I had to take the picture without the flash because it was way too bright with it).
In the mix:
Baby spinach
Garbanzo beans
About a 1/2 tsp or so of walnuts and peanuts
Chopped carrot
Tofu
Raisins
A few slices of strawberry
Oil and balsamic vinegar dressing
This salad rocked my world. It was so amazing and just what I needed for lunch today.
I also packed carrots with hummus and some strawberries:
I can't believe I waited this long to make it!
On a side note, I decided to purchase Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. I took my measurements and a few pictures. Let me tell you, I'm on day 3 and I'm ridiculously sore!
I will report back after 30 days!
Until next time,
~Anne Marie

0 comments: