Thursday, April 23, 2009

Morning Workouts

Typically I am an evening workout kind of a girl. I enjoy my sleep in the mornings (although I usually am a morning person and rarely sleep in late) and I can't get my tush out of bed in the morning justify waking up at 4:30 in the morning to go to the gym when I know I have the entire work day to get through.
The husband is the polar opposite. He feels very energized and ready to start the day when he goes to the gym in the morning. I took a chance on compromise and went with him to the gym this morning.
We went to bed early last night so waking up at 4:30 wasn't as bad as I thought. During my workout I felt like I had more energy and after I was done, I felt really good about having a relatively free night.
Do you have a preference for when you workout? I'd love to hear about it!
I wasn't going to post this initially, but I made calzones about two weeks ago. I wasn't really in the mood to take a "nice" picture of it, but this is how it turned out. Please excuse it's bizarre shape. I still have to master the art of pizza dough!
This is my calzone stuffed with broccoli and veggie cheese with a side of my pizza. I realize that it looks undercooked, but it wasn't-it was perfectly doughy!



On another unrelated note, I am on day 10 of the 30 day Shred, and I love it! I was ready to call it quits a few days ago when I hurt my back, but I'm glad I stuck through it. I can't wait to see what Level 2 is like. Any tips or suggestions?


Until next time!

~Anne Marie

0 comments: