Friday, April 3, 2009

Attack of the Ziti

Well....not really, but I needed a catchy title. Last night the hubby and I sat down to leftover baked ziti and vegetables with some bread on the side. I opted for a flatout light and some hummus which hit the spot! When I told the husband that I needed to take a picture of the food before we ate, he immediately asked if he could be in the picture. I think he's getting a hang of the whole blog thing. I can't keep him away!



Here's my dish. I know it might not look tasty, but it hit the spot!



I can't wait for this weekend. Tonight I'm going to a reunion of the Marriage Encounter retreat and tomorrow a bunch of friends are getting together to make meals for the homeless. It will be our first monthly meeting of casserole bake-off. I'll be sure to bring my camera and take pictures of all the yummyness.

Have a great weekend!
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

0 comments: